We couldn’t be happier to begin seeing you and your smile back again! We are here to reassure you that we’ll be taking every precaution to ensure safety for you and your family as you return to your regular dental care routine. Measures we are taking to keep you safe include:
- Patients are screened before making appointments and prior to entering our office.
- All temperatures are checked before entering the office.
- EVERYONE in our office must wear a mask, including patients, until the time of treatment.
- Social distancing guidelines are being followed as much as possible (the exception is during treatment).
- All patient areas and workspaces are being extensively cleaned between encounters and throughout the day.
- Medical-grade air purifiers are placed throughout the office.
- An aerosol reduction suction system is used during aerosol-generating procedures.
- We are using UV-C light to disinfect the patient rooms following every procedure.
- Barriers have been installed in each patient room to create a more isolated treatment environment.
We look forward to seeing you!